Planning our 2019 Festival
A warm welcome to our eNewsletter No.2 and thank you to everyone who joined us on our walk(s) in 2018, indeed in previous years too.
Our 2019 walking festival planning is well advanced.
A reminder: in 2019 all our walks will start from the Cottage Tea Rooms & Bistro in Castle Street (the High Street to you and me) lots of Yummy food and lovely coffee plus, packed lunches will be available too. More news to come...
Join our Dark Sky Walk
The Clwydian Range and Dee Valley Area of Outstanding Beauty (AONB) are promoting the quality and importance of the night skies across our region. Join AONB staff and experts on our FREE Dark Sky Walk...
More news to follow...
If the word lectures sounds posh just think of it as an evening of illustrated talks, that's much more friendly.
Even more friendly, IT'S FREE, and the talks will be held in The Bridge End Hotel, grab a drink on your way in!
So far, including:
• A local man's Amazing Trek from North Wales to Kyrgyzstan.
• David Crane our local history expert and guide book writer from the Llangollen Museum .
• Our friends from Camino Ways will be sharing stories from the Camino de Santiago de Compostela, trek in Spain.
• The AONB will be informing us of their exciting projects across the region.
• PLUS - Our friends from LEKI Walking Poles have given us a pair of their great trekking poles to raffle during the evening - all proceeds going to Nightingale House Hospice.
More news to follow...
A more sedate walk...
On Sunday May 5th our friend's from Llangollen Museum will be gently guiding a group around Llangollen town centre, sharing fascinating facts about local building, history and its people / characters!
GOOD NEWS... our popular 18 miles Offa's Dyke Path Challenge Walk is back again by special request. For the past two years this trek has produced a great days walking and, some of our guests just keep-on coming back for more.
BACK TOO is the ever popular 15 miles Wilderness Walk and Steam Train Ride.
This great walk has been on our programme for six years and we never tire of it.
Also back is our tough 5 Ugly Sisters Walk, it's only 14 miles but it's quite a challenge.
If you wish unsubscribe to our Llangollen Walking Festival Newsletter please email us at: hello@TREKsmart.net